If you notice your earrings not sitting upright where they should, you need earring back support. The must-have beauty break through that safely secures your earring to your ear lobe, lifting them to make them look better. You’ll feel more beautiful and more confident.
- Hypoallergenic & non-irritating.
- Designed to be comfortable & secure.
- Great for securing heavy earrings / fits all post earrings.
- Perfect for bad piercings, stretched lobes and heavy earrings.
How to use:
- Simply slide earring lifts onto any earring post and notice how your earring sits more upright.
- Tighten or loosen as needed to fit your earring.
- If too tight, place on a flat surface and insert a credit card, or even your fingernail, between the two backing clips to loosen the clutch.
- If too loose, pinch the backing clips together to tighten the fit. If further tightening is required, you can use needle-nose pliers very gently.
- Soft to wipe.
- Avoid chemicals.
- To avoid collision.
- Avoid the sweat.
- Avoid sleep wear.
- To avoid water to wash.
- 1 Pair x Hypoallergenic Earring Lifts.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.
To keep your jewelry looking beautiful and shiny, we reccomend that you can follow these instructions:
Before exercising or showering, remove your jewelry.
Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and store it in your pouch.
Avoid any contact with chlorine, bleach and sweat.
To clean, use a soft dry microfiber cloth to gently buff it. Do not use chemical cleaners, as it is likely to strip the jewelry of its gold finish.
- Avoid contact with water while wearing, We also recommend that you store your fine jewelry in a safe, dry place such as our Jolieaprile organizer.
- To avoid scratches, we also recommend that you do not place your jewelry next to sharp objects. Harsh chemicals should also be avoided to prolong the life of your beautiful piece.
- If it gets dirty or starts to look a little dull, you can wash your jewelry with a little mild soap and warm water. This will help clean any dirt or grime from your jewelry and restore its shine.
- Wear and enjoy it every day!
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the jewelry may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.