Aquarius is represented by the water bearer, the mystical healer who bestows water, or life, upon the land. Aquarius is the most humanitarian astrological sign.
Pisces, It's symbolized by two fish swimming in opposite directions, representing the constant division of Pisces's attention between fantasy and reality.
Bold and ambitious, Aries dives headfirst into even the most challenging situations.
Taureans enjoy relaxing in serene, bucolic environments, surrounded by soft sounds, soothing aromas, and succulent flavors.
Have you ever been so busy that you wished you could clone yourself? That’s the Gemini experience in a nutshell. This air sign was interested in so many pursuits that it had to double itself.
Cancer is a cardinal water sign. Represented by the crab, representing Cancer’s ability to exist in both emotional and material realms.
Leo is represented by the lion, and these spirited fire signs are the kings and queens of the celestial jungle. They’re delighted to embrace their royal status: Vivacious, theatrical, and passionate.
Virgos are logical, practical, and systematic in their approach to life.
Libra is obsessed with symmetry and strives to create equilibrium in all areas of life.
Scorpio is a water sign that derives its strength from the psychic, emotional realm.
Sagittarians are always on a quest for knowledge. Sagittarius launches its many pursuits like blazing arrows, chasing after geographical, intellectual, and spiritual adventures.
Capricorn is represented by the sea goat, a mythological creature with the body of a goat and the tail of a fish. Accordingly, Capricorns are skilled at navigating both the material and emotional realms.
To keep your jewelry looking beautiful and shiny, we reccomend that you can follow these instructions:
Before exercising or showering, remove your jewelry.
Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and store it in your pouch.
Avoid any contact with chlorine, bleach and sweat.
To clean, use a soft dry microfiber cloth to gently buff it. Do not use chemical cleaners, as it is likely to strip the jewelry of its gold finish.
- Avoid contact with water while wearing, We also recommend that you store your fine jewelry in a safe, dry place such as our Jolieaprile organizer.
- To avoid scratches, we also recommend that you do not place your jewelry next to sharp objects. Harsh chemicals should also be avoided to prolong the life of your beautiful piece.
- If it gets dirty or starts to look a little dull, you can wash your jewelry with a little mild soap and warm water. This will help clean any dirt or grime from your jewelry and restore its shine.
- Wear and enjoy it every day!
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the jewelry may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.