To keep your jewelry looking beautiful and shiny, we reccomend that you can follow these instructions:
Before exercising or showering, remove your jewelry.
Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and store it in your pouch.
Avoid any contact with chlorine, bleach and sweat.
To clean, use a soft dry microfiber cloth to gently buff it. Do not use chemical cleaners, as it is likely to strip the jewelry of its gold finish.
- Avoid contact with water while wearing, We also recommend that you store your fine jewelry in a safe, dry place such as our Jolieaprile organizer.
- To avoid scratches, we also recommend that you do not place your jewelry next to sharp objects. Harsh chemicals should also be avoided to prolong the life of your beautiful piece.
- If it gets dirty or starts to look a little dull, you can wash your jewelry with a little mild soap and warm water. This will help clean any dirt or grime from your jewelry and restore its shine.
- Wear and enjoy it every day!
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the jewelry may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.